Seeking new stock carburetor for 74 11/2/ F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi , I’ve been gone a long time , who’s the guy that started his own business that sold lots of OEM or equivalent parts ??was it Marshal? Is he still in business?

I started rebuilding a ‘74 carb for stock yesterday.😉

If you just want a cheap Chicom clone of an FJ60 carburetor that doesn’t fit an F engine air cleaner (what you are remembering) you can buy those on Ebay all day long. I got one of those recently for some of the little bits I’m short on and got to see all the metal shavings everyone keeps talking about.😱

who’s the guy that started his own business that sold lots of OEM or equivalent parts ??was it Marshal? Is he still in business?
If you just want a cheap Chicom clone of an FJ60 carburetor that doesn’t fit an F engine air cleaner (what you are remembering) you can buy those on Ebay all day long. I got one of those recently for some of the little bits I’m short on and got to see all the metal shavings everyone keeps talking about.
Not quite the behavior of an elder statesman, cheap shot mark, apology owed. Lots' of people run and like Trollhole Cruisers, and Marshall stands behind all of them. @ojaij40 you can contact Marshall at 864-414-0563.
Let's all be good citizens and support each other.....

Not quite the behavior of an elder statesman, cheap shot mark, apology owed. Lots' of people run and like Trollhole Cruisers, and Marshall stands behind all of them. @ojaij40 you can contact Marshall at 864-414-0563.
Let's all be good citizens and support each other.....
Thank you , I had talked to Marshal years ago , but lost his contact 👍
I wouldn’t mind taking a carburetor apart to QC it , if I could get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom