Seeking another FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well its time for me to start looking for another FJ55. Ive been looking in the area, craigslist, etc.... now I figured I'd hit up the piglist... Being a veteran pig owner.... just reaching out to fellow owners.

IT MUST BE SO!!!!!!!!! Good luck on your search!

lots of good stuff there.... but I'm on a budget so what everyone has presented so far are good deals, I just dnt have the money for them. I'm trying to find something still in the box still.... no mods, rust still rulz, and who knows where it was on the road last. :)

First stage project material.

I have a stock 1976 with rusty fenders but a solid interior and doors and runs and drives great! :)

I also have a friend who has a stock 78 that definitely has some rust. Oh, and a 79 with factory power steering! :)

T

one just listed in Olympia, I think, in the vehicle for sale section

I got a 71 in TX with two motors 4speed sitting in the garage and little rust. don't have time for the projetct and my pig garage is going away and I don't have anyplace for it. Let me know if TX isn't too far away. i have a build in here with pictures.

wow... do we also get all the weeds and crap growing out of the pig for that price? that winch looks like it has had better days.... sorry ive seen better for a third of that. that lady is whacked.

I have thier phone number if you want to call them direct. I offered her $1,500 for it since I thought she was in a hurry to sell it. She thinks I'm a crook for low ballinig her on such a mint condition rare vehicle. :meh:

wow... do we also get all the weeds and crap growing out of the pig for that price? that winch looks like it has had better days.... sorry ive seen better for a third of that. that lady is whacked.

Ok... I looked at the photo's again.... if the body is as solid as it looks. Then 1500 wouldnt be to bad. You always have something that needs to be done on an old pig... and if body work isn't one of them, thats a good thing... sorry I should have looked closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom