See if you can get out of this house...

hoser

SILVER Star

There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house [i don't believe this, but it sounds good - GS]. So have a try.

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.
If you found:

0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idiot

6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idiot

9-10 items, u r normal

11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.

13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

The only clue I will give is "1994"

Here is the House link:
http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

I got it, but I don't know where the 1994 would have come from if you didn't tell me????

the second ring was hardest to find, and I had to watch the movie a few times to get that, too....

Steve

Took me about 4 minutes. The second ring took most of the time. Without the hint it would have taken a lot longer though.

hoser said:
There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house [i don't believe this, but it sounds good - GS]. So have a try.
That seems like a stretch. By population, assuming all other things are equal and discounting internet access (duh) there'd be fewer than 300 in the US that could be able to do it. Right about 1 in a million. China and Indea would be stylin' at over 1000 each.

got'er done in 10 minutes. I found the second ring due to my frustration and rapid clicking...

If i didnt have the hint of 1994, i would have prolly never got out.

I'm clicking all over the damn place and haven't found the second ring yet... that's the last clue I need.

My give-a-s***-o-meter is running below "E" right now...

I suck at computer games, what the hell does the dancing gay dude movie have to do with anything?? And what the hell is he pointing at.

beaufort-fj60 said:
I suck at computer games, what the hell does the dancing gay dude movie have to do with anything?? And what the hell is he pointing at.
i had to watch it twice before i understood the movie. Watch the entire movie. If i tell you anymore i will give it away...X <clickity click>

hoser

SILVER Star

82-SOA-60 said:
Found the items...can't get out...fawk it.
Haha, I said fawk it after about 10 minutes and just thought I'd pass along this waste of time to you guys. :flipoff2:

Top Bottom