Sedona Arizona Pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Port of Indecision...otherwise Northern Arizona
Ok, I guess I'll get this write up done... :D

As those of us who frequent the AZ forum are aware, a group of us met last Saturday for some wheeling with fellow cruiserheads in Sedona, Arizona. It just so happened that the Arizona Land Cruiser Association was having a run on the same day, so those of us from IH8MUD joined with that group to have a contingent of about 12 rigs!

We wheeled the Broken Arrow/Submarine Rock trail as a group, which, as some of you know, used to be a 3 rated trail until the Jeep Tours got a hold of it. Now some of the 2' ledges are ramps, and the trail is getting more and more "paved" as the years go by, but the views are still great!

Desertdude was the hero of the evening, and although he didn't get the chance to wheel with us during the day, he provided an ice-cold keg of Oak Creek Brewery Amber Ale, :beer: grilled salmon, ribs and wings; along with all the fixin's for a campout up on the rim overlooking the Red Rock formations Sedona is famous for! He also had the tunes covered with the quietest Honda generator I've ever seen, hooked up to an I-Pod and mixer for hours of endless tunes!

For future reference, I'll camp with Desertdude anytime! :cheers: Thanks Again!

It was great to hang out and chat with everyone. I'm looking forward to the next trip!

-H-

A Big thanks to DesertDude I was like attending a Las Vegas buffet without lights and a lot better music. What a great Host.

I have more pictures but I’m not smart enough to know how to reduce them.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom