SEDONA AREA TRAILS RUN...DEC 27th: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HOLIDAY RUN. Come on out for some fun! We'll take it easy and enjoy the awesome scenery. Forecast for Monday the 27th is possible showers moving in late in the day. Possible snow during the night. High temp of 55. So, things should be OK during the day. Too bad it's not a snowy forecast? Bring a coat and let's Cruize! Heck, pop up the night before for some R&R, or maybe better yet, stay the night after the runs and hopefully see the snow the next day? For stayers (like us), we could meet for dinner at either:
Excellent Italian: The Hideaway
Excellent Mexican: Javelina Cantina
Rooms should be plentiful!

Trail: Greasy Spoon (3.0+) then Broken Arrow (3.0+)
(We'll save the Arrow for second in case of morning ice. Time permitting we'll hop on either the Soldier Pass Trail (3.0+) or visit the Palatki Indian Ruins (2.0).
Most premium 4WD stock vehicles with good ground clearance and tires can make this trip. This trip open to all Clubs and vehicle types so bring what ya got and enjoy it!

When: 9:45 meet, 10:00 pull-out
Where: McDonalds parking lot in West Sedona. Take AZ179 north to the "Y" in Sedona, go left--South AZ89A. McDonalds is on the right (north) side of the road about 5-7 minutes down. My cell: 520-975-1723 Bring $5.00 for a Red Rock Day Pass.
Time of trips: 5-hours.
Lunch: Up to you! Sedona is between the trails so fast food or bringing food are both options.

I WILL NOT HAVE EMAIL ACCESS AFTER CHRISTMAS DAY ABOUT 10AM. FEEL FREE TO CALL MY CELLULAR! COME ON OUT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom