Securing a 63qt Fridge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmc

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.expeditionamericas.com
Okay I did a search both here and in outfitting but came up empty. Not sure which forum this should be in so Romer or Reffug feel free to move it. I recently came across an ARB 63qt Freezer/Fridge. The track lock system won't work/isn't available for this size fridge. Who has one and how did you secure and mount it in the back of the 80? In the short term I'll just use some ratchet straps to tie it down using the handles but long term i'd like a little more permanent mounting concept. I'm going to be redoing my drawers and would like to incorporate a slide set up for the fridge.

thoughts?

thanks,
dmc

not many have the big fridge...I know Junk did though. Maybe he'll chime in with a suggestion.

I see nothing wrong with rachet straps in the short term...it's how I have my mid-sized fridge secured.

Dave-

In my travels to "the warehouse" I came across something like this in the boating area. They are used for boats but I could help to ponder how this could easily be used for a fridge. They slide, lock, and remove with ease. Just an idea or option maybe?

I did a google search for "boat seat supplies" and came up with this:

ItemImageRetrieve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom