1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secure renewal

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by Trunk Monkey, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

Just got my reminder for my TLCA membership (ashamed that I let that lapse). I went to renew online and noticed that it's not a secure link for the credit card info. Is that an easy fix? I know you guys are doing a lot of work on birfield and the tlca sites, just a suggestion.

2. TRT2

TRT2

It's in progress Cory... and thanks for renewing!

Which reminder... the renewal Envelope, the Last issue flier, or the formal letter from me noting we missed you?

Renewal Strategy, pretty good stuff! :cheers:

3. Texican

Texican s-Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
    Click here
    www.lslc.org
    We have secure online renewal :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
    Butch

4. Mace

Mace rock scientist.. Staff Member s-Moderator

[quote author=Texican link=board=10;threadid=11689;start=msg107014#msg107014 date=1077147191]
    :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
    Click here
    www.lslc.org
    We have secure online renewal :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
    Butch
    [/quote]

LOL
    go get em butch ;)

5. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

I must have missed the last issue flier, I got the reminder letter last week. That's cool that you send those out. I, for one, appreciate it! The check is in the mail.

And Butch, while your site is secure, don't try ordering anything off it, I ordered a LSLC T-shirt a couple weeks ago, haven't heard a thing. (I sent them a reminder yesterday :flipoff2:).

6. Texican

Texican s-Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    [quote author=FZJFillmore link=board=10;threadid=11689;start=msg109024#msg109024 date=1077559439]
    I must have missed the last issue flier, I got the reminder letter last week. That's cool that you send those out. I, for one, appreciate it! The check is in the mail.

And Butch, while your site is secure, don't try ordering anything off it, I ordered a LSLC T-shirt a couple weeks ago, haven't heard a thing. (I sent them a reminder yesterday :flipoff2:).
    [/quote]

If you Paypaled, send me the copy of it, and the size, and I will see to it that it is handled, I have the tee shirts and have not gotten any notices on one that needs to go out. send to bakertire@netexas.net
    Butch

7. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    What is the status of this?? Has anything changed? Do we have a timeframe for secure online renewal to be implemented?

Thanks!

-Steve

8. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    tlca.org was just "updated" on the 24th of Feb with a note that secure server status was in progress....

9. Texican

Texican s-Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    [quote author=FZJFillmore link=board=10;threadid=11689;start=msg109024#msg109024 date=1077559439]

[/quote]

Watch for your package Priority mail along with little something extra for my f'up
    :cheers:
    Butch

10. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

Just got it, SWEEEET! And thanks for the cozie! No f'up at all, appreciate you sending it. :cheers: