Wanted Section of rear fzj wire harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I realize not everyone likes to cut up their harness' but am hoping someone either has a damaged harness or doesn't care :)

What I'm looking for, is the a chunk of the main harness that runs back along the USDS quarter panel. Looking for a section form about a foot to the right (towards the front) of the gas filler pipe, to underneath the truck where the harness comes out of the quarter and cut right before the harness splits off to the locker/brake wiring (by the body ground bolt in the rear). And the fancy grommet too :)

There are what appears to be 2 main connectors in this section below where to stock jack sits., one with about 20 wires (BQ1), which I ended up melting. Some other connectors that go up the pillar I don't really care about.

I can provide pictures of what I need and where to cut if you have something lying around.

Thanks

Ryan

I should have it I'll check tomorrow.
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Ryan,

In Canada and am parting 96 Cruiser. I'm sure that harness is still in my vehicle although I think it may have been cut somewhere in the quarter section, so might be enough for you. Shoot me an email and we can go from there, yardpig@shaw.ca

Shawn

I realize not everyone likes to cut up their harness' but am hoping someone either has a damaged harness or doesn't care :)

What I'm looking for, is the a chunk of the main harness that runs back along the USDS quarter panel. Looking for a section form about a foot to the right (towards the front) of the gas filler pipe, to underneath the truck where the harness comes out of the quarter and cut right before the harness splits off to the locker/brake wiring (by the body ground bolt in the rear). And the fancy grommet too :)

There are what appears to be 2 main connectors in this section below where to stock jack sits., one with about 20 wires (BQ1), which I ended up melting. Some other connectors that go up the pillar I don't really care about.

I can provide pictures of what I need and where to cut if you have something lying around.

Thanks

Ryan

If you can provide pictures, that would be great and easy to identify which one you need. I got pieces of the BQ1 plug and harness along with the ABS plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom