For Sale Section 157-barn door latch pins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Decided to start my own thread where it should be easier to find/update. Reproduction pins, approximately 8 left in stock. $20/per, minimum order requirements apply. www.marksoffroad.net Please do not PM me.

1601485226807.png

Nice looking pins. A picture showing some installed on a nice set of doors may help those buyers that may be on the fence.

I need one. I'll pick up when Kalif opens (after the election, probably! I can't get political or it's the axe! I've been warned ;))

@Drake2 here's a link to the other thread:

Bump.

Mark, I don’t necessarily need a pin, but I need the part that mounts to the bed that the pin actually engages into. Is that available? If so, I will take that and one of the pins and whatever else I can think of to meet the minimum order requirements,,.maybe a seatbelt for a 68?

Mark, I don’t necessarily need a pin, but I need the part that mounts to the bed that the pin actually engages into. Is that available? If so, I will take that and one of the pins and whatever else I can think of to meet the minimum order requirements,,.maybe a seatbelt for a 68?

I don’t have that part Sam.

bump.

I was daydreaming that it might help these move along faster if I turned them over to @ToyotaMatt since he doesn’t have a minimum order, and half the people that call me for one don’t want to buy anything else.

Last edited:
Ttt

It is a little hard to admit, but evidently I need a pair.
If that is too small of an order, I’ll check with ToyotaMatt

Thanks, Duane

I’m still in discussions with @ToyotaMatt about handing this off. And I still have a $100 minimum order.

Ttt.

Pins have all been sold. Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom