For Sale Seattle WA - 8/86 FJ60 Parts - 2F w/ AFI TBI setup +++ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All items for sale are from a 8/86 FJ60.
I'm not sure what to charge for most of this, so make offers...
I would like to unload as many of these parts at one time as I can. I really don't have time to sell it piece by piece, so make me a offer, chances are I'll say yes. I also really need the space to work on the rest of the project so added incentive to get all of this gone!
That being said,

2F engine, complete with clutch and 4spd trans. Has about 270K miles. It ran ok before I took it out (kicking myself for not getting a video), but should probably have some head work done at the very least (kinda noisy).
Clutch works. 4spd shifts fine, but got dirty when I pulled it all apart, so will need a good cleaning inside and out before reassembly, or a rebuild.
Included - Radiator (no leaks) - AC condenser - All engine accessories - Smog pump delete bracket - engine mounts
(Most parts are covered in 30+ years of oil and road grime and could use a good cleaning)

- TBI setup from AFI with electronic dizzy.
- Fuel pump + lines and fittings for TBI setup.
- Cheap headers from SOR, as well as hacked together exhaust all the way back (ugly welds, not the best rout, gets the job done)
Less then 1k miles on the whole TBI setup.
The TBI setup and all related parts can be sold with the engine, or separately. The Aisan carb and vac advance dizzy that came on the engine are also available.

All smog parts off of 2F (Engine has been desmoged) From what I can tell most parts still work, but at least one or two things had been rerouted or plugged by a PO. Original exhaust manifold rusted pretty bad back by the firewall and would take some work to salvage.

Like I said, I really need the space so make me an offer! I have a 5th Gen L83 + 6L80 waiting to go in so I want to spend my time working on that.

I can provide more pictures as needed, let me know what you want to see.

Thanks

IMG_3873.JPEG

IMG_3882.JPEG

IMG_3889.JPEG

IMG_3900.JPEG

IMG_3896.JPEG

did you ever sell the efi system?

If you have the original Distributor with a working vacuum advance I will take it.

Hi Macdaddy59,

I do still have the original distributor and the vac advance was working fine.
Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks,
Evan

Give me a call about the TBI .Robert from Friday Harbor wa.360-378-2855

Hi Robert,

I have not sold the TBI yet, but wanted to offer it to GinericLC first since they were the first to ask. I will let you know if they decide not to take it.

Thanks,
Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom