SOLD Seattle, WA: 2004 Lexus LX 470, 151k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.autotrader.com/marketplace/buy/lexus/lx-470/2004/JTJHT00W643548715?listingId=674164542
Selling my 04 Lexus LX 470! 151k miles on the clock, 0 accidents, clean title, no rust, and mechanically the car is 10/10. I've got it caught up with all recent maintenance, including: 150k mile service (ALL fluids serviced), TB/WP changed within last 5k miles, new pads and rotors, new steering rack/control arms, valve cover gaskets, power steering pump, AC refresh, and more. All work done at Lexus Seattle or Pacific Rim Auto in Seattle, I have receipts available from all work I've had done. This car lived its life in Miami before coming to Seattle, so there is virtually no rust on it. Very hard to find a 100 series with no rust, this low mileage, and mechanically in such great shape! AHC still works without issue, AC cold + heat hot, seat heaters are fantastic, and the truck drives so smooth and comfortably. This truck is turn key and I would have no doubt it could drive cross country tomorrow. The only reason I'm selling this is because I always wanted a riverock green mica 100, and I finally found one. I'd love to keep this as a daily but I just don't have any room. There are a few minor scrapes/imperfections on the exterior, you can see them in the photos. I can send carfax to anyone who wants it. Shipping/Financing available through Autotrader Private Seller Exchange! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Check out the ad here: Autotrader - page unavailable - https://www.autotrader.com/marketplace/buy/lexus/lx-470/2004/JTJHT00W643548715?listingId=674164542

Asking $25,000 OBO

IMG_0068 Large.png

A lot of big ticket items taken care of for the future owner 👍

Congrats on the new 100 - River rock is a sweet color!

A lot of big ticket items taken care of for the future owner 👍

Congrats on the new 100 - River rock is a sweet color!

Thank you! I am quite particular when it comes to car trims, I know it's a little irrational haha. But I just love the riverock green mica on 100s so much, I had to have one. I also have 3 other black cars, so some contrast is nice. Here's a pic

IMG_0076.jpg

Looks sweet let me know if your interested I trading for a 6bt swapped 80

Thank you! Only looking for cash at the moment, 3 other cars in the driveway + the GFs, so no room. Honestly I'd love to keep the LX as a daily if I had the space!

Couple of other maintenance items I realized I forgot to put in the ad after looking over my receipts:

-O2 sensor replaced
-thermostat was replaced with TB/WP
-crankshaft seal replaced
-front calipers replaced
-Both front tie rods replaced (done with steering rack replacement)
-Brand new OEM windshield was put in a couple months ago (prev one had some cracks in it)

I do not like having any outstanding work needing to be done on my cars - no expense was spared for this truck. It is fully prepped to go the distance, can probably do the next 150k on just oil changes.

Reactions: UGN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom