For Sale Seattle, WA: 1999 Land Cruiser 202k factory rear locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
silver
Outside Link
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/seattle-1999-land-cruiser-factory-rear/7220609579.html
1999 land cruiser with the factory rear locker $11,500 - Link to craigslist w pics - 1999 Land Cruiser factory rear locker - cars & trucks - by owner -...

Hard to sell this truck it has been an amazing vehicle. I bought it as a trade in from a dealer who got it from the original owner. It had never been off-road prior to me. Since then I’ve put a lot of money and time into this truck. It has taken me literally around the US Canada and Mexico a couple times. I drove this 15,000 miles in 4 months from California to Canada over to Maine down to Texas and back up to Washington. It’s been to Baja and back several times on surf trips too. Never left me stranded ever. Still averaging 16mpg.

The good:
-Over $15k in receipts over the last 5 years
- Just recently had torfab do the timing belt cost me over 3k
-2” OME lift medium
-ARB front bumper with Baja designs fogs
-SPC ucas with brand new ball joints
-SPC rear control arms and metal tech pan hard
-White Knuckle sliders
-Just got an alignment and clean bill of health mechanically from torfab last week
-Rhino Rack full platform rack with ARB awning
-EBC brake rotors and green pads
-New OEM rubber on front doors rear door and hood seals
- Good 285/75/16 KO2s
- Kenwood Bluetooth stereo with new speakers throughout
- Brand new windshield and all the minor rust has been professionally repaired
- interior and front seats are in very good condition no rips or tears
- fresh fluids all throughout
-clean WA title in hand

The bad:

We lived by the ocean so it has surface rust underneath. Not from salty roads in winter just from salty air living by the ocean in CA.

Passenger fender has a dent from a f150 merging into my lane a year ago. Never replaced it I think it kinda enhances the look

Antenna stuck down

I’m doing my best to price in the rust which has been repaired professionally around the windshield. This is an as is sale and I don’t need help and will not part it out. Local cash only.

Thanks

Last edited:
Last timing belt/water pump and can we see the undercarriage and some interior shots? Reasonable that any buyer will want all this info.

Last timing belt/water pump and can we see the undercarriage and some interior shots? Reasonable that any buyer will want all this info.

I'm away from my house right now so I'm working with the photos on my phone. Here is the receipt from Torfab for Timing Belt, Idler Pulley, Fan Pulley bracket, Drive Belt, new F/R diff oil and Tcase gear oil and front wheel bearings and brake service done on 9/10/19. They didn't note the mileage, but I remember it was right after I hit 200k. Its at 202k now.

I'll take some more pics of interior, engine bay and under carriage when I'm back- likely Wednesday.

Thanks!

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

Inspection completed 10/21. Still working on the interior and under carriage shots

Here is the interior. I'll be cleaning up this week as time allows.

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

Undercarriage. I haven't done anything with the surface rust because I want this to show as an honest truck.

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

Completed inspection by torfab on 10/21/20. Almost all green with a couple small notes.

Attachments

• MUDInspection 4487 - Zack Harrison - 100 series work - Zach Harrison - 1999 Toyota Land Cruis...pdf
    230.7 KB · Views: 154
After wading through ~20 emails a week and having two potential buyers back out without seeing it, I'm just going to hang on to the truck a while longer. Its too good to give away for less than asking. Thanks for your interest.

Heh, that's too bad. When you change your mind, I'm still interested and my information is already PM'd.

Reactions: 85x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom