Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings what are you asking for the Front Right fender shipped to 11209 thank you!
I wasn't shipping fenders... too big. And both are damaged, so best for someone to see in person and then they can decide if they'll work.

Not sure if you're still parting out.

Looking for the Passenger side Rear Lock actuator (or whole assembly if that's easier?

Thanks!

Not sure if you're still parting out.

Looking for the Passenger side Rear Lock actuator (or whole assembly if that's easier?

Thanks!
Yes and yes... I'll send pics to make sure it's the right part

Hi...Do you have the rear backing plates to sell?
Thanks.
no... axles have sold already. (assuming you mean the backing plate for the brakes to mount on the axles)

Hey, looking for the following:
Hood lock
dome light
drivers side sun visor with the plastic retainer clip
Let me know if available, regards

Do you have the front bumper? If so, is it straight?
Also, the front flares?

I live in Vancouver and if you have either/or (preferably the bumper), I'm more than happy to trek up there!

Do you have front right abs sensor?

Hey, looking for the following:
Hood lock
dome light
drivers side sun visor with the plastic retainer clip
Let me know if available, regards
sorry for delay... been away and won't be able to send you pics until next week. I think I still have these.

Do you have the front bumper? If so, is it straight?
Also, the front flares?

I live in Vancouver and if you have either/or (preferably the bumper), I'm more than happy to trek up there!
no sorry, the bumper was damaged... it's headed to metal recycling! Will PM about flares.

yes, I believe so... will be able to confirm next week.
Awesome, thank you! If you have it, just need a price shipped to 49459. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom