Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,
Is the steering wheel available and steering box? Ship to 87532 zip?

Vince
Yes for steering wheel... it's got some wear, so I'll take pics when I pull out.

I'm unsure on steering box... since these are hard to find, I was thinking I'd rebuild so I have a spare to swap out in the fleet. Then I wouldn't be urgently chasing little ball bearings trying to get the rig back on the road. :). Will let you know as I work my way closer to pulling it out!

Are front DS & PS seat belts still available? Shipped to 98604
Yes! Just pulled them out... they retract all the way with the "usual" old spring-i-ness. I just need to package up to figure shipping, then will PM you.

Willing to ship the rear hatch glass?
I haven't shipped anything that big or fragile... shipping-newbie here, sorry. If you have tips, PM me... otherwise that seems best for local pickup?

CAN YOU SHIP THE CENTER CONSOLE? I NEED THE UPPER AND LOWER SECTION WITH ARM REST.
RAPID CITY SD
Let me see if I can figure out a big box for shipping.

The top is a bit worn...
Console4.jpeg

The latch for the top hatch is missing...
Console3.jpeg

But it works...
Console2.jpeg

This is the "whole shebang" you want shipped, right-
Console1.jpeg

Interested in the front valance (bumper filler for turn signals), driverside mirror & grill

Interested in the front valance (bumper filler for turn signals), driverside mirror & grill
Is the valance part 5390360030?... if so, it's dented and likely too spendy for me to ship if you're in Alabama?

Not sure how good the driverside mirror is... I'd rather someone see it in person and decide, given everyone has their own opinion of "shaky".

I have the grille... needs a good spraypaint as the plastic looks lousy. But the tabs are in good shape... and the golden Toyota logo!

grille2.JPG

grille1.jpg

How much for the cluster gauge?
this?... they look like they're +$200 on fleebay, so I'm thinking $120 sounds like a deal.

Note, it's missing the two bulbs that show the front and rear locker... I grabbed them for the axle swap. :cheers:

Gauge4.JPG

Gauge3.JPG

Gauge2.JPG

Gauge1.JPG

Circling back around. Any word on the outside drivers door handle?

Do you still have the front fenders and the rear drive shaft? Thanks

Yes, I have the rear drive shaft!

I also have all the fenders... still need to get them unscrewed. I had people interested in getting them shipped, but that'll be a big box and I haven't priced shipping - that might make it best for local pickup.

Yes for steering wheel... it's got some wear, so I'll take pics when I pull out.

I'm unsure on steering box... since these are hard to find, I was thinking I'd rebuild so I have a spare to swap out in the fleet. Then I wouldn't be urgently chasing little ball bearings trying to get the rig back on the road. :). Will let you know as I work my way closer to pulling it out!
Just checking back on the steering wheel. Thank you.

If the knock sensors are oem and you can get them off without breaking them I’d like to buy them. I’m in Kelso, WA. Thanks

If the knock sensors are oem and you can get them off without breaking them I’d like to buy them. I’m in Kelso, WA. Thanks
Sorry... I did get them off without breaking them, but just posted to another buyer today.

Just checking back on the steering wheel. Thank you.
Ok, I faced my fears and got the airbag disconnected and the steering wheel off, without it blowing up on my face. :)

You're local, right?... I can't ship the airbag.

The wheel has some wear...

4A04F698-AE49-4796-89B1-47C8E7FC6AA3.jpeg

E95BBC45-7929-4837-AE94-7007B6FF05C9.jpeg

1182225C-E05A-43C2-B4E8-9BB33A7D3335.jpeg

Rear pass door driver side flare please
Front lower valance if paint is good and no rust or chips.
Driver side mirror
I’m in Colorado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom