SOLD Seattle, WA - 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 3X Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Clean, garage kept 80-series for sale with 222k miles. Triple Locked (front, center, and rear lockers), cloth interior, functional sunroof, includes 3rd row seats. 4X4 Labs swing-out style rear bumper with rear mounted spare tire. Brand new, OEM radiator professionally installed about 1000 miles ago (have records).

This vehicle has been owned in the Pacific Northwest its entire life. Runs great, no issues I'm aware of. Paint is in great shape, with a couple of nicks, as expected. Rear, right taillight has a small crack. Slight lift, Old Man EMU suspension. Sitting on steelies now, but have a set of the original five (5) OEM rims that come along with the sale.

No rust, no tears in the seats, just a great looking FJ80 that'll take you anywhere you want to go. Happy to answer any questions or meet anyone locally (I'm in the Kirkland area, East of Seattle) who wants to take a look at the vehicle.

Asking $25k

0545663594.jpg

0545663598.jpg

20221106_153414.jpg

0.jpeg

20221106_153340.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, at this moment the vehicle is not sold yet. Happy to answer any questions you may have
Thanks for the reply! Saw the listing on BAT from 2020. Have you done any further mods or maintenance since you’ve owned it?

Thanks for the reply! Saw the listing on BAT from 2020. Have you done any further mods or maintenance since you’ve owned it?
There are no other modifications. It's been garaged under my ownership and looks the same. I have replaced the radiator with OEM less than a year ago and fixed some smaller issues the vehicle had with the pesky heater hose and oil pump. Also fully serviced the transmission, transfer case and differentials in Feb 2022.

There are no other modifications. It's been garaged under my ownership and looks the same. I have replaced the radiator with OEM less than a year ago and fixed some smaller issues the vehicle had with the pesky heater hose and oil pump. Also fully serviced the transmission, transfer case and differentials in Feb 2022.
Thanks. PM sent.

Bump. Been off board for a bit taking care of a family thing. All PMs received over the past few weeks have been responded to.

Bump - list price negotiable. Considering all offers. Got a baby coming in a couple months and need to buy something with airbags pretty soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom