For Sale Seattle: Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1483664498
FJ80 with center diff lock, no front and rear lockers. Well taken care of ski truck over the last few years. IH8MUD member and this is my third Land Cruiser. Previously owned Fzj80 and fj60. Maintenance has been kept up except for the last year, lost my garage and can no longer put time into her. Body is near flawless. A couple small ripple dents on the side a few rock chips. No major body work ever done. Work done over last 5 years and 30,000 miles of the 272,xxx that’s on it. -de smogged air pump No longer worked and parts weren’t available. Saw an increase in mpg and ran smoother without it. -O2 sensors -cleaned and balanced fuel injectors through RC Fuel Injectors out of Torrance CA Included cold start injector -replaced lots of little things like TPS, fuel filters, air filters and gaskets along the way. -valve adjustment done on time but coming due for another. -full brake overhaul - pads, rotors, calipers, soft lines, master cylinder and fluid. -cooling system overhaul - water pump, radiator belts, thermostat, ALL hoses and clamps. -Starter and trans fluid and filter were the first two things I did to it. New stereo with backup camera and voice call Bluetooth and usb connection. New speakers in doors but not done in the back woofer or headliner. Bad news is that only the drivers side window can be trusted to roll down and backup again. Sunroof is siliconed shut had a leak and couldn’t get new seals. This was the best option. Part of owning a truck of this age.

Looking to get $9000 with box.

LC1.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC5.jpg

Wheels are from FZJ80, tires are Kelly Safari TSR siped last year, these are load E (10 Ply) LT285-75/R16. Set of 5 as shown.

LC15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom