For Sale SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This rig is a true cream puff mall cruiser!

If you have been looking for a very clean GX with NO navigation (who cares since Waze is way better than a brand new car navigation system) you are looking at the right ad. I purchased this car 11 years ago for my wife and it has spent every night in a warm garage, not only that it hasn't seen 1-second of off-road abuse unless you count the time the Target parking lot was filthy. Plus she parks in the garage at work, so this beauty has been protected! This car has been my wife's daily driver for work and it hasn't ever let us down. She even had to go pick up co-workers this past winter because her car rocks and was awesome in the snow. If you are looking for a clean reliable car this is it!

Major stuff we did::
May 2019 Transfer case output seal 120277
Sept 2018 new radiator 114121
Oct 2017 replace front calipers 105135
Dec 2016 TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP - REPLACED 99061
Jan 2016 New battery
Feb 2016 new Michelin all season (70,000) 92239
Dec 2015 Alternator replaced 91131
Dec 2015 Front and rear diff and transfer case service 91094
Feb 2014 TRANSMISSION - fluid REPLACED 79532

FYI - my wife hit a huge concrete post at the REI store a few years back and we did an insurance claim, the only damage was the rear bumper and it was replaced. It’s hard to believe my wife actually hit the post, it had to be 4 feet in diameter with no chance of being in anyone's blindspot… I guess I should be happy that’s the only bit of damage over 11 years of ownership!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom