SOLD Seattle - CVT Mt Rainier Body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my rookie excitement, I took my Mt Rainier Extended Summit series camping last winter and it didn't stop raining for several months so the tent never dried out, causing it to get moldy. After hours of scrubbing, washing, and different lemon/water/Lysol solutions, there were still stains. I bought a new body so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted the old body and vestibule before I throw them away

No shipping but will meet anyone in the western Washington area within a reasonable distance. It's big, so taking pictures will be a bit difficult but I'll see if I can get some when it stops raining. I don't plan on keeping this for too long before it goes in the trash so speak up quickly

Last edited:
I am leaving for the coast and won't be back until Thursday. It sounds like you want it gone quickly but if you can handle waiting till I get back I would love to play with it. I understand if you don't want to hang on to it that long, I just hate to see it go into a landfill.

I am leaving for the coast and won't be back until Thursday. It sounds like you want it gone quickly but if you can handle waiting till I get back I would love to play with it. I understand if you don't want to hang on to it that long, I just hate to see it go into a landfill.
I'd rather hang on to it an extra week and see somebody get some use out of it

Ok, I will hit you up when I get back on Thursday, it is the canvas part right? So it just requires the floor and bars? Do I understand that correctly?

Ok cool. Talk to you upon my return. Have a good one. -Matt
Ok, I am back, so I am in Portland and I was hoping to head out early, it's about a 4 hour drive if I remember correctly. I hope like mid-late morning is ok with you, I want to do it in a one day affair. You can pm me an address or cross street so I can map out directions. I hope you can be there but I was thinking if you couldn't, you could stick it outside if it would be safe out there. Anyway, let me know what is convenient for you, I feel like you've already done so much, waiting on me and all. Ok thanks- Matt

You are one awesome dude!!!! So many thanks Chad. If You come through Portland I owe you a beverage of your liking.-Matt

I'm glad it found a great home! It was good to meet you and talk for a bit. Looking forward to seeing what solution you come up with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom