Seattle Cruiserheads headed to Black Hills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lrancho.com
Hello,

I am planning a trip to the Hills and was in contact with Rhonda Mumm. I tried to email her just now through the DTC website, but it failed to go through. Is she no longer with the group?

Planning a week long stay at the L Rancho in Spearfish the second week of June, with runs to various trails. Would like to meet up with local Cruiserheads and host a BBQ at the motel, and possibly get a guide to some of the local trails.

who would I contact in lieu of Rhonda?

Thanks for any help

Bash

Bash, great to here that you will be joining us! Ronda's email address has changed , so I am sure that is why you have not reached her.

Anyway, feel free to contact me. I am sure we can set up some trail runs organized with you and a get together like you said.

Thanks

Brian
DTC President

Brian,

Thanks for the quick response. Although I will be driving the 55 out to SD, the wheeling group will consist of built 40's and maybe an 80. Would like to mix up some of the tougher trails with some of the lighter trails. I have been on a 4+ trail outside of Nemo that was a trail that went to the bottom of a dry canyon and then headed up the dry creek bet. I think that was a perfect trail for this group and maybe even something with a little more difficulty.
I will be there the monday or tuesday after Labor Day and the guys will meet me the following weekend. we hope to host a get together at the L Rancho on tuesday June 8th after a day run around Spearfish.
Rhonda mentioned that the club was putting together new trail maps this year and she was happy to share them with me. Any progress on that? It would be helpful for planning the trip.

again, thanks for getting back. talk again soon.

Matt

Hello,

I am planning .... the group?

Planning a week long stay at the L Rancho in Spearfish the second week of June, with runs to various trails. Would like to meet up with local Cruiserheads ..... local trails.

who would I contact in lieu of Rhonda?

Thanks for any help

Bash

I believe I tried to post this earlier- but here it is- the third weekend in June- Friday the 18, Saturday the 19, is the Center of the Nation All Car Rally in Belle Fourche. If you think you want to attend email me at dan@allcarrally.org. All the details are on our website- www.allcarrally.org to include our 2 trophy classes for 4x4 and off-roads.

-dan

Thanks Dan. I will be back home in Seattle then

Matt

Brian

i have to cancel this gathering due to lack of participation. I still plan on being there, and driving the 55, so if you see my rig at the motel across from Arby's in Spearfish, stop in and say hello.

Matt

Matt,

Did you make it out to the Black hills for your trip? If you did how was it? Maybe I can encourage you to come out for the 2011 BHCC in July of next year!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom