For Sale Seattle. 80 series York OBA stuff, some misc 80 series stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrMikeyG

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello.
I'm trying to "clean house" as it were and I keep finding boxes of stuff full of things I don't think I will use.

Item the first; York OBA stuff Wit's-end YRK-1 kit This is the custom York compressor bracket, the nice custom 3-groove pulley, an oem tensioner, an oem belt, and some hardware. If I am misremembering, it is a complete un-used kit. $400 plus shipping.

2nd; 80 series factory spare tire winch/keeper assembly. There is a bit of rust on the inner most wheel, but a good coat of your preferred lube should mitigate that just fine. I have the 4 bolts that secure it to the spare tire cross member as well. $30 includes shipping

3rd; Oem 3rd row seat brackets. Brackets are in decent shape. I will include the mounting bolts as well, but some of the bolts are a bit rusty (I have sliding window issues). $20 includes shipping

4th The factory head unit (cd,fm/am,cassette) Part # 86120-33100 I never did a full test of this as all but one of my speakers was shot. FM/AM worked for sure. The mount brackets are not included as they are holding in my new head unit. I have no idea what is fair for this, make an offer. It will likely cost at least $10 to ship. $30 including shipping?

5th Pair of OEM tie down loops. "recovery points" $25 includes shipping

6th with a caveat: York 210 compressor. Used, as yet untested. Purchased from another 'Mud member a while back. It has a 7" clutch with it which renders the OEM belt in the Wits-end kit useless. I'm willing to sell as it sits for $100 which includes shipping. If you want to wait for me to get a 6" clutch for it, it will go up to $140. Bare compressor with no clutch, $80

7th 1 Land Rover Disco II cup holder. Tan/black color. Good used shape. I didn't snap a picture of it $20 includes shipping.

I prefer Paypal. We're adults here, you can decide if you want to do the friends and family thing or not, and accept the risks that come along with your choice.

IMG_9341.JPG

IMG_9342.JPG

IMG_9344.JPG

IMG_9346.JPG

IMG_9348.JPG

PM sent

Sunday update:

Item 7 : Land cruiser cup holder is sold.

Head unit is sold.

saw it. replied.

Update to a fairly old posting:
Wit's end York kit is sold.
head unit is sold.
3rd row brackets are sold.
I still have that York 210 with 7" clutch available (shipping weight when packed will be up near 24 pounds)
I still have the spare tire lift part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom