For Sale Seattle: 80 Series second row seat storage box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got this from another member. Taking up space in my garage and need it gone. Will trade for other cool cruiser stuff or a decent offer. Fits 80 series.
Replaces the passenger side of seats I believe and makes a nice storage box and flat space for a cooler, fridge or furry friend. Firmly mounts to swat rails using included hardware. I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. Has an inverter mounted on it. Located in Seattle.
20190822_182536.jpg
20190822_182555.jpg

Last edited:
What does it fit? Do you have any pictures of it installed? How much are you asking for it?

Thanks.

This is exactly what I was building in my mind, wish it was local.

This is exactly what I was building in my mind, wish it was local.

If you want to pay the freight on fastenal or something i can dump it off.
Not sure how cost effective that'd be though.
Feel bad chucking this thing but don't have space to keep storing it.

is it for only the passenger seat? or both?
how tall is it over the floor?

any idea on shipping to 93004?

is it for only the passenger seat? or both?
how tall is it over the floor?

any idea on shipping to 93004?

I can get some measurements after work today if you'd like. Would prefer not to ship due to size, but i'm about a week from cutting it up and chucking it in the trash. If you can setup something with fastenal or similar i could probably dump it off if you make it worth my time!
It takes up the space in which the passenger side second row would go. very nicely made.
If I had to guess i'd say height is 12-14". One of the legs steps down onto the lowered door sill area if that makes sense and then has a cutout for the front of the rear tire hump.

so you could still run one rear seat?
whats a ball park weight? 25-30?
I run the driver seat all the way back, would this bump up against it? like right up to the center console?

pretty cool, hope someone saves it.

so you could still run one rear seat?
whats a ball park weight? 25-30?
I run the driver seat all the way back, would this bump up against it? like right up to the center console?

pretty cool, hope someone saves it.

It just replaces one half of the second row, on the passenger side. I don't think it'd interfere. To be completely honest i picked it up as a part of a "buy every land cruiser thing i own" off a mud member after his rig was totaled. I'm not sure how far forward it comes but just based on the distance from the rear hump cutout i think it leaves space in front between the seat back and it.
I never ended up running it since my cruiser turned into my DD for a while after my daily was totalled.
its super cool and handy, I just dont have the space to store it and need all my seats at the moment.
I'd guess it weighs 30-40lbs. Its 1/2" ply i believe. Beautifully made.
It may be pretty dang cheap to ship via greyhound or fastenal. If you figure out a way to get it to you i'll help. I'd feel horrible chucking it. PM me and i can get more specific dimensions if it helps.

You still have this?? I’m in Wenatchee.

I have a 60 series and looking for an ARB drawer system too...just wondering if this may work for some storage? Not sure how it would fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom