For Sale Seattle: 1997 lexus LX 450 262K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
rgb(240, 186, 85)
Originally a Candian truck, imported 3 years ago. Clear Washington State Title. Some rust but mechanically sound. 2 owner truck, I have had for the last 15 years, oil changes every 5000 never missed. Front end rebuilt at Toyota 3 years ago including brakes, bearings. $9500.

IMG_6308.JPG

IMG_6311.JPG

IMG_6319.JPG

Can you post some pictures of the undercarriage, the interior and the engine bay? Also, share some details on what maintenance has been done, and if your FZJ80 has the front and rear lockers or not. Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for the interest. As far as maintenance - regular oil changes, full front end rebuild at Toyota - picture of invoice attached with all original Toyota parts. Other than that it is all factory original, I have taken very good care of it as it has been m daily driver up until 1 week ago and has never sat for a long period of time. It does not have the factory lockers. Pictures of engine bay and interior below, Its dark at the moment so hard to get undercarriage pics but the frame is very solid, I will upload some soon.
Toyota reciept.jpg
IMG_6313.JPG
IMG_6314.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6322.JPG

Other service would be Transmission, differentials and transfer case fluid changes as scheduled

Price Drop to $8500 - Advertising on other platforms starting today - wont be around long.

Well, if it was rust free I would be asking a lot more! The worst rust can be seen in the engine bay pic on the inner fender well, and the running boards are pretty bad. Other than that its a solid truck. What you are getting here is an all original truck wiith all toyota parts. No botched up mods from a backyard mechanic...

Maybe my eyesight is poor or the pics are tough to see...but that level of rust would hardly push me away from a car of this vintage. No hate either direction! Best of luck in sale.

Well, if it was rust free I would be asking a lot more! The worst rust can be seen in the engine bay pic on the inner fender well, and the running boards are pretty bad. Other than that its a solid truck. What you are getting here is an all original truck wiith all toyota parts. No botched up mods from a backyard mechanic...
I'm up north in WA, will message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom