For Sale Seattle: 1996 80-Series, factory lockers, on BaT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1996-toyota-land-cruiser-fzj80-8/
Hi all, I'm having to part with my beloved 80 series. It's currently on Bring a Trailer, so I thought I'd drop a link and a few pictures. Hoping it goes to a fellow Mudder....

Link to the auction: Seattle: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1996-toyota-land-cruiser-fzj80-8/

Video:

A few images (many more on the BaT listing...):

PXL_20210903_000042689.MP.jpg

PXL_20210902_235856271.MP.jpg

PXL_20210903_001030134.MP.jpg

Vin Plate Drivers Door.jpg

Diff Lock Switch.jpg

Last edited:
Nice cruiser. You're going to miss her. Why are you selling?

GLWA
Honestly, the pandemic kind of killed me financially and quite frankly I can't afford the gas anymore at well over 4 bucks. Also, it's basically the only thing that I own that is worth enough money to help me out right now...

I'm really bummed. It's like selling my child to a new parent! Not to mention, it's so hard to find good condition factory lockers with decent miles now. I will probably never ever find another one even close to this. 😢

Hope it will go into a fellow mudder. I am searching for a LC but prices are close to a brand new 4runner. Not sure what to do. Here in west TX, we pay 2.98 a gallon.

Hope it will go into a fellow mudder. I am searching for a LC but prices are close to a brand new 4runner. Not sure what to do. Here in west TX, we pay 2.98 a gallon.
Well, for the record, I don't think mine is going to go for anywhere near the price of a new 4Runner!

That said, transport down to West Texas would be kind of spendy even if it were just driving it down there...

And yeah up here in Seattle area, I'm at a little bit over four bucks a gallon and I commute in traffic to downtown for work...😂

I’ve regretted every Cruiser I’ve sold!

I had an Arizona 1980 FJ40 that I bought in 1984 ($5000) and sold in 1994 ($7500) with 55,000 miles. Bought a 1987 FJ60 a year later with 52,000 miles for $6700 and sold that in 2000 for $11600. Big regrets on both. Not selling my 1995 FZJ80. Nope.

What’s the ih8mud price?
Unfortunately, it's whatever the auction price is. I'd love to give discounts on this to Mudders, but only I'm selling out of monetary necessity...🤷

This is the truck with the new HG the OP had done. New owner is going to love this rig. Wouldn’t be surprised if it hit 25k being a < 200k OBD2. Someone will toss a turbo on it 👀

I was asking for the list price because apparently that’s what this classifieds section requires. Maybe there’s an exception for auctions being advertised here now.

Nice cruiser! Sorry that you have to sell it, but life goes on. I hope you get a good price, GLWS!:beer:

I was asking for the list price because apparently that’s what this classifieds section requires. Maybe there’s an exception for auctions being advertised here now.
Not sure. Checked stickies and see other posts without a hard price/OBO, so?

At any rate, can't do anything now, it's at auction.

Nice cruiser! Sorry that you have to sell it, but life goes on. I hope you get a good price, GLWS!:beer:
Thanks, mate. It's killing me... :( Hopefully it goes to a good home.

Video is up, for those wondering. It's edited into the first post.

Just doing a bump for one day left on the auction. More info, video, receipts have been posted on BaT.

Two hour mark bump, hope it goes up from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom