SOLD Seattle, 1969 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
I bought this to restore, but can’t find the time right now to work on it. The good: pretty much 100% complete, low actual miles from living its life in an island. Clean Washington title, comes with extra tub that can be used to replace rusted out sections other than the rockers and rear sill which are also rusty on the extra tub. The bad: not currently running, sat for 20 years per the PO. Significant rust in some places. Floor pans are gone, rear sill is gone, Not really sure what is a fair asking price for everything so accepting offers, I’d rather sell to someone on Mud than the masses.

A59F1383-5263-4EEF-B805-DE308AFA88EA.jpeg

Yep I got the notice. If I was further along on the red one I would’ve snatched it up.

I bought this to restore, but can’t find the time right now to work on it. The good: pretty much 100% complete, low actual miles from living its life in an island. Clean Washington title, comes with extra tub that can be used to replace rusted out sections other than the rockers and rear sill which are also rusty on the extra tub. The bad: not currently running, sat for 20 years per the PO. Significant rust in some places. Floor pans are gone, rear sill is gone, Not really sure what is a fair asking price for everything so accepting offers, I’d rather sell to someone on Mud than the masses.

View attachment 2986571
I can't seem to figure out how do edit the description in the ad. The first person with $4000 that can haul it away gets it along with the additional tub and frame, axles, a good set of fenders and aprons, and extra windshield frame.

I can't seem to figure out how do edit the description in the ad. The first person with $4000 that can haul it away gets it along with the additional tub and frame, axles, a good set of fenders and aprons, and extra windshield frame.
Do you have any more photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom