seats from a 92 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Jimmy

Threads
I have a complete set of seats for a 92 FJ80. All six seats: front, mid and 3rd row. The set is the gray cloth color scheme. Make an offer.

Price?

I am new to the forum and dont really understand it yet. I am looking for the 3rd row seats for my 1991 cruiser and they are also grey cloth. How much do you want out of these seats and how does the $ change hands. Do you mail the cash , use paypal or what? Thanks so much and please reply as soon as you can.

icurnmedic,
Well, welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here so please feel free to search around. I'll let the third row seats can go for $80 total. I have a paypal account so you can transfer the money via that way. Where do you live, that way I can figure the shipping if it's needed.
Also, do you have the steel support bar that bolts the seat to the the body? This is not included in the sale.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

Third row seats.

I do not have the steel bar that I know of. I will definitely take the seats, depending on s/h price. I live in Lenoir, NC 28645. I also have a paypal account so that s no problem. please email me at tchurch@bceoc.org if you could. Thanks !

Third row cloth seats have sold.

Jk,
What kind of condition are the front seats in? Are the 'side bolsters' torn? Mileage of the vehicle they came out of? If they are in good shape I may be interested in the middle row also.
Do you have any pics?

Brad

Brad,
I snapped off a quick picture of the drives side seat. The seat has some wear of the owner/s getting in and out but it's not torn. The rig has 175K plus miles on it so the wear is to be expected. The passengers side is in good condition with no tears at all. The rear row of seat are in very good condition.

I'll get some more pics posted tomorrow for ya.

Thanks,
Jim
front seat.JPG

Brad,
Here are some more pics.
Drivers back does have a small rip.

To the right is the passengers seat.
drivers back.jpg
passenger.jpg
second row drivers.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one more.
2nd Row passengers side.
second row passenger.jpg

Last edited:
One more time.
If anyone wants the seats let me know. I will give them away but you'll need to pay for shipping.

Still have the front(s) and second row seats available. Third row has been sold.

If no one wants them they are going to the dump.

jklubens,

You have a PM

I am interested in the fronts if they are still available.

Thanks
Scott

Jim, if you still have the other seats, Ill take them. Please let me know how much s/h is to 28645. Thanks again for the 3rd row seats!

Seats have not been thrown away yet.

Still have the front seats and 2nd row available.

Do you know if they will bolt into a 83 fj60. If so I might be interested.I'm in Lexington KY so I could probobally drive up there for them.,Thanks

jnuke1,
Honestly, I could not tell you if it would work.
The front seats should be able to fit. You may have to replace the rails for the seats to fit.
The 2nd row seat I really don't know. It realy depends on the mounting locations and attachments.

Jim

Fronts and mids are still available.

Okay. Seats are about to go in the trash.

Mids - are now free, buyer pays shipping.

Front drivers and passengers seats are now $50 for both plus shipping.

Thanks,

if you can find out what the middle seat shipping would be to 82801, I might be interested.

thanks, Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom