Seat straps and license light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1980 FJ 40. I am looking for license plate lights and jump seat straps. Does anyone know a source for these items that is not ridiculously overpriced? What I've seen online is $25-30 for ONE of either item. Or is their a similar license plate light off a newer vehicle that is easy to retrofit that anyone knows of? Resto is almost complete......

i got the material to make new seat straps at a local fabric store years ago. just some canvas strap and eyelets

Anything cool cruiser offers that is a Toyota factory part is at or above list price normally, unless on sale. You can do better with Cruiser Dan the parts man.

Cool Cruisers is one of the overpriced sites I was referring to....

How do I get in touch with Cruiser Dan? He is set up not to recieve emails or PM's.

Thanks for the help.....

Cool Cruisers is one of the overpriced sites I was referring to....

How do I get in touch with Cruiser Dan? He is set up not to recieve emails or PM's.

Thanks for the help.....

Because as he posted in the Vendor section....he is in Moab, and will be back next week...

got my jump seat seatbelts from the junk yard....source an old camry tercel ect...and get the rear middle seat belt it bolts to the floor..real cheap and is oem.....they will bolt in place on the 40...

Thanks for the land cruiser nation link Turkeypen. I have never heard of that supplier. The straps do look good, and reasonbly priced......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom