Seat restoration - results? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to have my front and middle seats reconditioned. No rips or tears. Just showing their age. I've tried several techniques and products to no avail. They didn't produce the results I was looking for...and I put in the work/elbow grease. It's like the dirt is baked in the leather. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had success. I realize they aren't going to look brand spanking new but I'm hopeful they can be brought back to life. I did a search and really didn't find what I was looking for. And if anyone has any before and after pictures, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Guy

edit: Obviously depends on the quality of the shop. Just wondering what to expect and how our seats have reacted to conditioning.

Last edited:
I will say that I had a 99' LX and the leather started to look like it was from 99' and I had it professionally worked on and I had mixed results. I had a small tear in the middle console cover and the steering wheel (they were leather on those) looked like s***. I was amazed at the outcome right after it was done but that changed quickly. The middle console started looking s***ty pretty quick and the steering wheel started turning dark and then looked worse than before. The seats were fine but I regretted the steering wheel and middle console. Maybe they were too far gone to begin with. So I guess I have mixed reviews.

While not conditioning, I felt these prices looked reasonable. I don’t know what a shop would change for reconditioning, but it may not be far off from new leather. This company posted to the 200 board I think a year ago, which is how I found out about them. No experience, just figured I’d mention it as an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom