Seat Jackers for 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swhme

SILVER Star
Threads
I have seat jackers from @DesertDoesIt on my 100 series (these little guys) and it makes a world of difference. When I get into my 200, I groan and quickly get knee and back pain.

Has anyone found a similar solution for the 200? Or is @DesertDoesIt working on a product for the 200?

I have seat jackers from @DesertDoesIt on my 100 series (these little guys) and it makes a world of difference. When I get into my 200, I groan and quickly get knee and back pain.

Has anyone found a similar solution for the 200? Or is @DesertDoesIt working on a product for the 200?
I haven’t seen any on the market and have looked a few times myself. I had seat risers in my Taco and Jeep TJ, definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

It may be as simple as someone local to Desert Does It swinging by his shop for some measurements and test fits.

Edit - there may be some similarity between Tundra and 200-series seats, not sure. A set of Tundra risers, if they exist, may be another option.

Last edited:
I haven't seen these before, but they are interesting. I would be willing to try these out to see if it helps with comfort over long trips. I find the 200 to have really flat front seat support.

im ready to order a set for my 200

Anybody have a friend in Vegas with a 200?

Have you checked to see if the ones you have in your 100nwould play well with the bracket on 200 seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom