Seat fabric for 60/62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just saw this on the BAT that's ending now.

No affiliation, but if you're looking for a source for bulk seat fabric for a 60 or 62, this place seems to have it.

sweet. bookmarking this page. Also found it here but I don't know the source or have any affiliation with them what so ever. Don't even know if they are legit. They posted it on facebook.

I just saw this on the BAT that's ending now.

No affiliation, but if you're looking for a source for bulk seat fabric for a 60 or 62, this place seems to have it.

I see the gray FJ62 product page shows "sample only". I'll have to give them a call to see what's actually available, but this looks promising.

I requested a sample last year from them to compare to my FJ62 seats. Some slight differences in the weave and thread colors, but I'm also comparing to very old faded seats, so I'm not certain what original OEM looks like up close. I ended up not doing it (mostly because I have a bunch of other higher priority projects to take care of) but hope this helps!
IMG_0658.jpg

Not happy at all with SMS, took almost 2 years to get my order. Cloth does not even look close at all in color or pattern, these are 1990 brown ( I know the picture looks grey but it is brown.) they claimed they would make it right, but every month since May I have been told I would get a replacement, here we are in December and my 6th straight promised month
274D9227-BEF3-4A03-AB21-71922C9744D7.jpeg
has passed. I just want a refund at this point.

Not happy at all with SMS, took almost 2 years to get my order. Cloth does not even look close at all in color or pattern, these are 1990 brown ( I know the picture looks grey but it is brown.) they claimed they would make it right, but every month since May I have been told I would get a replacement, here we are in December and my 6th straight promised month View attachment 2853666has passed. I just want a refund at this point.
At nearly $140 a yard according to the pic from @vankho that's absolutely unacceptable.

The search continues....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom