seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Colorado Boy-74-FJ40

I may grow older but I refuse to grow up!
Threads
74 FJ40 stock seats. buckets, I guess they are. center metal beer holder. I would like to get some decent seat covers for it. I can't afford to recover right now. I bought 30 dollar cheapies and they look like s*** and slide off all the time.. Looking to spend 50 bucks or so.

If you're just trying to get by for a while, how about some of the synthetic sheepskins. They are warm in the winter.

Ed

Do they make them for the short buckets in the 74?

I cant stress enough DUCT TAPE!!!!! if it's not permanent tape it up and don't waste money.
i ran a lovely set of duct tape seats for over a year and this year finally got them covered and they look great.

texas77fj40 said:
I cant stress enough DUCT TAPE!!!!! if it's not permanent tape it up and don't waste money.
i ran a lovely set of duct tape seats for over a year and this year finally got them covered and they look great.

That makes sense, too. But if you want some seat covers go to JCWhittney and check out what they have.

Horse blanket?

Ed

I like the tape idea. Maybe I can get a wide black tape so the Elk wont laugh at it when I'm up in the mountains.

I may have a set of pull-offs left over from restoration...these would be manufactured covers that replace yours, like Spector sells, maybe different color slightly. You'd need to put em on with hog rings like the original. I'll check the shop in the am.

Great!

Texx said:
I may have a set of pull-offs left over from restoration...these would be manufactured covers that replace yours, like Spector sells, maybe different color slightly. You'd need to put em on with hog rings like the original. I'll check the shop in the am.
That would be great. If you have pics, I'd like to see them. If you want, you can PM me with the info. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom