Seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Pals,

Just swapped my 2003 LC with 285k miles on it for an '01 LC with only 118k. My new one is immaculate and would like to keep the seats that way. I have 4 kids and one is only 3 months old. Any good recommendations on seat covers for the back to protect against car seats and my golden retriever?

I have no experience with them in my Landcruiser, but I have Marathon brand seat covers in my 4runner and I love them. A lot of camo options but they do offer a number of solid colors as well that may suit your needs. I only purchased the middle row as we have the limited model with the perforated leather seats in both the front row and middle row (although only the front has the vented air through the seats) and I didn't want all the kids' snacks and junk getting stuck down in all the holes, or liquid getting spilled through the perforations. We've had them for about 3 years now and they look brand new still. I think most Cordura/duck canvas seat covers are the same but they are essentially waterproof as well and wipe up with just a damp cloth. With any fitted seat covers, the initial installation was a bit tedious but well worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom