Seat Covers Unlimited Canvas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to see a set installed myself

post pictures please and let us know if you become a dealer for them

Seat savers by cover craft make amazing canvas seat covers, kinda spendy but well worth it in my opinion. They fit nice and snug and hold up well. I have ordered two sets for my Chevy work truck in the past ten years. These covers hold up awesome for as rough as I am on them. They are fully machine washable and water resistant. However, I have emailed them several times asking them to make their seat covers for the 80 with no responds. They make 100 and 200 series covers with the proper openings for side air bags and the whole nine. Y'all should check them out and email them. I'm sure if they get enough interest they'll finally break down and make them for the 80. Happy hunting!!

These seat covers look and sound great on the website but, have you actually seen the product quality and fit?

Last edited:
did you get and install the carpet? how did that work out?

did you get and install the carpet? how did that work out?

Not yet, we moved our shop and have been busy as hell. Dragged the 80 out yesterday and pressure washed the engine bay and underneath, getting ready to drop the engine/trans in it. I'll be pulling interior today or tomorrow to start on all of that. Gonna be a fast build to have it ready for the Jamboree in May.

I'll have a sample book here Wednesday, going to lay hands on the various fabrics then order up for 80. I think we'll be able to offer up some deals to you guys on some of this stuff too....if I like the quality.

We are still pulling stuff apart but hope to reverse that process next week.

IMG_20170331_154739.jpg

I'm really interested in these seat covers. Have you tried them out? Are you selling them yet?

Just pulled the trigger on SOR Tuff Duck covers for my 40, but am watching to see how these work out for the 80 series. When my new LCH leather finally goes in I will probably cover it up (crazy?) With the toughest canvas I can get for camping trips and travels in the dirt and dust.

Good luck with the endeavor. Great to see more products coming on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom