Seat Covers / Patterns (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the market for seat covers and I'm deciding between CCOT, Cool cruisers, or having a upholstery shop do it. It appears the CCOT covers more accurately represent the stitching pattern on my '74 with equal spacing. The cool cruisers appears to have a wider strip in the middle of the seat, which I'm assuming is for the '78 and later models. Because of this, I'm leaning towards the CCOT. Can anyone attest to their durability, and confirm what I'm thinking regarding the pattern difference is correct?

Thanks!

Cruiser corps is also a good one. I think they also provide free shipping over $99. I say either of the dedicated Toyota seat upholstery shops you mentioned are good.

I'm currently having mine upholstered locally. What a joke. My guy sucks. Horrible wait time and did a bad job. I wish I would have purchased from either of the shops mentioned above

Last edited:
Cruiser Corps provided me a great product, very reasonable shipping and unusually good after purchase customer service. I highly recommend these guys, and, they aren’t in Texas. I cant comment on Cool Cruusers because they don’t want to ship to Alaska Or Hawaii. Maybe a size issue. I don’t know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom