seat covers - heated seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The front seat bottoms in my 02 are pretty thrashed. I'm looking for seat covers and a center console cover set that won't break the bank. I find lots of options out there but I'd like something that is known to fit and function properly. This isn't a mall queen, she's a backup rig so it doesn't have to be plush.

thanks in advance.

I’ve had good luck with the Spector Off Road Tuff Duck seat covers, on our non-mall-crawler (99 LX). I wouldn’t call them “cheap”, but they are comfortable and durable.

Marathon > SOR > Escape Gear

Marathon > SOR > Escape Gear
The price on the Marathon seems interesting. What other improvements do they offer? I still need to replace the Wet Okole covers in my kids 00 LC.

I had mine done by a local upholstery shop my mechanic recommended. Look great and still have heat.

Under $500 for both seats.

The price on the Marathon seems interesting. What other improvements do they offer? I still need to replace the Wet Okole covers in my kids 00 LC.
They’re tougher than the SOR, which I know is hard to believe, but my SOR covers started fraying and ripping after just a few years. The Marathon covers also have more adjustability - you can really get them locked down tight. The only thing I don’t like about the Marathons are the armrest covers, which are just slip on with no way to cinch them down tight like the SOR armrest covers, so they tend to move around a little. Relative to escape gear seat covers, I had trouble getting those to stay put because they just have elastic on the front to attempt to use friction to stay put.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom