Seat covers for 80s series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need some seat covers, front and back, for my FZR80. Need to be water proof. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hey, I have a set of the SOR covers in tan that I’m looking to sell. They are great for water and dogs. I’m getting rid of them because I upgraded to the SOR reupholster y kit.

Quick question here... I am also looking for rear seat covers only... I have LX450 with leather seats that are in great condition.... BUT my kids and dog sit there... while my kids are buckled in and safe and sound my poor puppy slips and slides around between them (she loves being next to them, its her shepherd nature :). that said I am looking for a rear cover thats cloth based and not as slick that I can put down but still have my kids locked in and belted up..... anyone have options for that?

Quick question here... I am also looking for rear seat covers only... I have LX450 with leather seats that are in great condition.... BUT my kids and dog sit there... while my kids are buckled in and safe and sound my poor puppy slips and slides around between them (she loves being next to them, its her shepherd nature :). that said I am looking for a rear cover thats cloth based and not as slick that I can put down but still have my kids locked in and belted up..... anyone have options for that?

I just purchased a set of Marathon Seat Covers for the Tundra. Pricey but the end product is amazing. Fit like a glove and simple ten minute install. I bet they can make some for the 80 in a month or two.

Just ordered Escape Gear and have a set of tan Cover Craft Ballistic seat covers for sale. Half price of new. Like new. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a set of the SOR covers in tan that I’m looking to sell. They are great for water and dogs. I’m getting rid of them because I upgraded to the SOR reupholster y kit.
Do you still have these covers for sale?

Wet Okole for the win. Without a doubt. Got them in both my 80 & 100. Not cheap but, damn, they’re hard to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom