Seat covers 2020 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj80oregon

GOLD Star
Threads
So what are guys running these days for seat covers that they like? I know there is past posts on this but they are all old. Please post up pictures and pros and cons of new style seat covers. :beer:

Escape Gear.

There’s a bunch of threads on this subject. Here’s one to start your search.

There’s a bunch of threads on this subject. Here’s one to start your search.

Thanks for posting that up. The problem is it’s 10 years old! And not applicable to modern and new seat covers. I have searched many times and read many posts but none are up to date on the new companies and styles. :beer:

That thread has companies still in business and ideas that might work for you. I’ll hunt up a couple of options.

Last edited:
FWIW, I emailed Black Duck seat covers out of Australia just now to inquire about how they do shipments to the states and their prices. I'll post back with what I learn.

Jack

I recently got a set of carhartt covers and love them. The extra bit of padding is nice.

Color also goes great with the tan interiors.

20200522_193236.jpg

High-quality sheepskin from New Zealand. Comfortable in summer and winter.
Forget the brand; don't have 80 with me right now to check.

Several threads on leather seat covers.

Mosley
Land Cruiser Heaven
Lseat

Seem to be the leading contenders right now. Lsest being the best price point

Those look really good!

Thanks.

I guess I should mention that I have those covers on top of new leather the PO installed from LC Heaven. The quality of that leather is great, but the stitching in the driver's seat failed within a few years.

These have been great for the last few months and are, so far, resistant to all the coffee I spill on them.

Thanks.

I guess I should mention that I have those covers on top of new leather the PO installed from LC Heaven. The quality of that leather is great, but the stitching in the driver's seat failed within a few years.

These have been great for the last few months and are, so far, resistant to all the coffee I spill on them.
I've had the SORs for years and just ordered a set of Marathon covers.

What I bought ->

cheers,
george.

What I bought ->

cheers,
george.
That’s a Good price point.

I've had the SORs for years and just ordered a set of Marathon covers.
Yah I have looked at marathon and they offer veteran/military discount which is nice. Please follow up once you get them and leave a review.

High-quality sheepskin from New Zealand. Comfortable in summer and winter.
Forget the brand; don't have 80 with me right now to check.

Quoting myself (because why not?)

The Seat covers are Shear Comfort. They are natural/blond colored, look great, have had them for years with no degradation, and always comfortable no matter what the temp, fit super tight and look right. Only thing better would be Mosley Motors leather with A/C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom