Seat cover options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to get some decent seat covers for the front seats in the 80. Really i only need something to cover the bottom of the drivers seat. I like the SOR seat covers but not sure if they are one piece. Does anyone offer a cover just for the bottom hlaf that you guys would suggest.

Thanks, BD

I have the Wet Okole neoprene covers ~ one piece for the top/back of the seat, one piece for the bottom. I like them, but I don't love them. They look nice and they fit well, but they are noisy and tend to move around on the seat a little too much for my taste. I hesitate to tighten them up too much. I'd hate to have the straps tear out when I'm yanking on them.

The wet okoles feel great, but tend to tear and even fade over time... I've also used specters "tuff duck" covers... nice, but pricey too... one piece fits top and bottom of seat. I also recently had a set for a fj-40 made at great covers ... gtcovers.com.
Same pvc backed material as the tuff duck covers but they added a layer of foam to make em more comfy and to keep them from sliding. Really happy with their product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom