Wanted Seat Bases for FJ40 Captain's Chairs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JJS

Threads
Seat Bases for FJ40 Bucket Seats

I'm looking for a good pair of seat bases (bottoms) for '75 style factory bucket seats. PM or broncosport74 at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean bucket seats? fj40's never came with captains chairs.

and are you looking for the base (mounts), or bottom cushion? :confused:

do you mean bucket seats? fj40's never came with captains chairs.

and are you looking for the base (mounts), or bottom cushion? :confused:

I'm sorry, bucket seats. Bottom cushions. I have a good set of seats, but they sat outside and the bottom cushions rotted out of them. Thanks.

if it's just cushions, you should look into new. they are pricey, but dang are they nice. if you need the cover material also, definitely new...most anything that anyone will be willing to get rid of will be junk

I don't know if I'm going to keep these seats long term. I'm hoping that someone parted out a truck, and has these hanging around. The rest of the seats including the backs and mounting attachments are still in very good shape. One could be re-upholstered, but the cradle for the other is completely rotted.

If you're gonna put some seat covers on them, I can prolly set you up with a pair of metal-solid stock seat bottoms that are just torn up fabric-wise. $60 for the pair plus the ride. Won't be able to get them out to you until August tho [big plans to deal with here from now til then]

HTH

Mark A.

If you're gonna put some seat covers on them, I can prolly set you up with a pair of metal-solid stock seat bottoms that are just torn up fabric-wise. $60 for the pair plus the ride. Won't be able to get them out to you until August tho [big plans to deal with here from now til then]

HTH

Mark A.

I'm interested. I was planning on putting covers on them anyway. You don't by chance have any head rests kicking around as well? Thanks.

I'm interested. I was planning on putting covers on them anyway. You don't by chance have any head rests kicking around as well? Thanks.

Yes, but I'd want a bit more for them than for tattered seat bases.;)

Understandable. Well, I will take the seat bases when you're ready to sell them. Thanks.

PM me at the beginning of August when I return from vacation if you still need them.;)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom