Seat actuator creep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone else have issues with the DS or PS seat actuators creeping fwd or tilting the seat back? It's rather strange, I can park it and come back in a few hours and the seat has moved fwd or layed down the seatback.

Besides this issue with my DS seat the PS is dead as a door nail but has power to all switches. Kind of strange because it seemed to have happened overnight. I need to try a battery directly to the actuators and see if they are ok.

cheers

That's news to me. Funny. I bet you are pretty darn surprised to come back and see the seats layed back pimping. :)

Well, it's not quite that bad, but at 6'1" I notice when the seat isn't all the way back or if I'm laying out.

The same thing happens to me. Perhaps I'll loose some weight and see what happens..

IBCRUSN said:
Does anyone else have issues with the DS or PS seat actuators creeping fwd or tilting the seat back? It's rather strange, I can park it and come back in a few hours and the seat has moved fwd or layed down the seatback.

Besides this issue with my DS seat the PS is dead as a door nail but has power to all switches. Kind of strange because it seemed to have happened overnight. I need to try a battery directly to the actuators and see if they are ok.

cheers

Ah it was me. Whenever I've been back down to LI I have been busting in and adjusting your seats just to mess with your head. Sorry man - I'll stop it now. ;)

Sounds to me like your kids are "gettin it awn" when you are sleeping at night.

Time to see a priest?

Well, a lot of help you all are. :rolleyes: I guess I'll have to live with it or drop 60lbs. If nothing else at least Sean will leave it alone. At any rate it was fine over the weekend upstate.

I'll concentrate on fixing the pax seat, now that I had to sit in it I want it fixed.

:cheers:

Oh, MrZumma. The next time you see Cramer tell him Kris said hello. Ask him if he has seen my old multi-colored 40.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom