Seat actuator creep

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by IBCRUSN, Jul 7, 2005.

1. IBCRUSN

IBCRUSN

Media:
    Albums:
    Does anyone else have issues with the DS or PS seat actuators creeping fwd or tilting the seat back? It's rather strange, I can park it and come back in a few hours and the seat has moved fwd or layed down the seatback.

Besides this issue with my DS seat the PS is dead as a door nail but has power to all switches. Kind of strange because it seemed to have happened overnight. I need to try a battery directly to the actuators and see if they are ok.

cheers

2. concretejungle

concretejungle

That's news to me. Funny. I bet you are pretty darn surprised to come back and see the seats layed back pimping. :)

3. IBCRUSN

IBCRUSN

Media:
    Albums:
    Well, it's not quite that bad, but at 6'1" I notice when the seat isn't all the way back or if I'm laying out.

4. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

I had thought my chair was moving on it's own til I realized one day I was bumping the switches getting in and out. I lost 60 lbs and all is good.

5. MrZumma

MrZumma

The same thing happens to me. Perhaps I'll loose some weight and see what happens..

6. SeanAndHis80

SeanAndHis80

Ah it was me. Whenever I've been back down to LI I have been busting in and adjusting your seats just to mess with your head. Sorry man - I'll stop it now. ;)

7. Mudshack

Mudshack

Sounds to me like your kids are "gettin it awn" when you are sleeping at night.

8. stayalert

stayalert

Time to see a priest?

9. IBCRUSN

IBCRUSN

Media:
    Albums:
    Well, a lot of help you all are. :rolleyes: I guess I'll have to live with it or drop 60lbs. If nothing else at least Sean will leave it alone. At any rate it was fine over the weekend upstate.

I'll concentrate on fixing the pax seat, now that I had to sit in it I want it fixed.

:cheers:

Oh, MrZumma. The next time you see Cramer tell him Kris said hello. Ask him if he has seen my old multi-colored 40.

:cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.