SOLD Sears Selectro Dualmatic Course Spline Hubs - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Refurbished these Sears Course Spline Hubs in a FJ40 Pewter Color. Thoroughly greased up using AeroShell Grease 33. Ready to install.
$250
IMG_5166.jpg
IMG_5165.jpg
IMG_5163.jpg

Last edited:
Those are coarse spline hubs

Check to see if they will fit and we can make a deal. Not looking to get rich. I bought them for $100 and threw some rebuild parts and elbow grease into them. Cash-wise I am only into them for around $150, so if they will work, I would go $175 + shipping if that helps. I am waiting on new rubber seals since the ones pictured are too loose in my opinion. Other than that, they should be good to go.

Check to see if they will fit and we can make a deal. Not looking to get rich. I bought them for $100 and threw some rebuild parts and elbow grease into them. Cash-wise I am only into them for around $150, so if they will work, I would go $175 + shipping if that helps. I am waiting on new rubber seals since the ones pictured are too loose in my opinion. Other than that, they should be good to go.
I removed mine. They are Selectro and have that name on the knob part of the lockers. They are 6 spline off of a ‘67 fj45 LPB. One side looks just like yours, with 6 screws holding the knob in place. However the other one only has 3 screws and screw holes to hold the knob on. Did yours come off of a cruiser?

Hey, where do you but the rubbers for maintenance? I have a pair of Selectros and would like to give them some maintenance.

Beautifulset and by the way

J

I removed mine. They are Selectro and have that name on the knob part of the lockers. They are 6 spline off of a ‘67 fj45 LPB. One side looks just like yours, with 6 screws holding the knob in place. However the other one only has 3 screws and screw holes to hold the knob on. Did yours come off of a cruiser?
Can you upload a picture/s?

These were pulled off of a 68 FJ40 when I got them. Couldn’t tell you much else about them except several other companies made very similar ones like Selectro, Dualmatic, Power Train. I have also see a Dana once that looked like this but had 8 bolt holes.

These were pulled off of a 68 FJ40 when I got them. Couldn’t tell you much else about them except several other companies made very similar ones like Selectro, Dualmatic, Power Train. I have also see a Dana once that looked like this but had 8 bolt holes.
I read that Selectro made them for Sears. I’m assuming my truck has 2 different hubs on it. Like a 1st & 2nd design, or someone swapped knobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom