SOLD Sears Selectro Dualmatic Course Spline Hubs - San Diego (1 Viewer)

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Pretty sure my Sears lockers would work from what I see. It is interesting to see the one with a single ring of set screws. Never seen one like that.

Pretty sure my Sears lockers would work from what I see. It is interesting to see the one with a single ring of set screws. Never seen one like that.
I agree. Everything I’ve found shows the early lockers fitting from ‘58 to 9/75. I just do not understand why I have a short locker on one side and a taller one on the other. Let me check measurements and see if I can swap sides with the tall one.

I agree. Everything I’ve found shows the early lockers fitting from ‘58 to 9/75. I just do not understand why I have a short locker on one side and a taller one on the other. Let me check measurements and see if I can swap sides with the tall one.
It works! Do you still have them? I’m still not sure how the short one works, I’ll check into it later.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Yes. The Mrs. is getting them for me for Christmas! As long as they are available.
Nice gift. Yes they are. Let me get the new rubber gaskets in and make sure they fit correctly and then they are yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom