Wanted searching for info on a FJ62 that's for sale in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for an FJ62. Currently looking at VIN JT3FJ62G9J0083065 in Mission Viejo CA. Bad news is he bought from Derek in Lakewood WA. Any info you guys can give me on the vehicle?? Current owner only owned for 9 months before trying to sell it in Aug 2019. On and off market since at 24800.00 Help!! Looking for a good one, not a flip. This is the CL ad 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4D (4.0L I6 MPI) - cars & trucks - by...
I'm at charlieblend@gmail.com 757-438-4806

Last edited:
I can't give any specific info, but from reviewing the pics that is not a $25k truck. I'd think mid teens - i.e. $15k.

That's my $0.02

The seller bought it from Derrick/Derek/Dereck Marks. An absolute scumbag POS flipper.

This is an archive of the ebay listing

The ***only*** good thing I can see is that the current owner has managed to put 9000 miles on it since getting porked by the flipper.

I can't give any specific info, but from reviewing the pics that is not a $25k truck. I'd think mid teens - i.e. $15k.

That's my $0.02
I appreciate the 2 cents. Worth much more to me as I try to figure out this sellers market. Charlie

The seller bought it from Derrick/Derek/Dereck Marks. An absolute scumbag POS flipper.

This is an archive of the ebay listing

The ***only*** good thing I can see is that the current owner has managed to put 9000 miles on it since getting porked by the flipper.
That's a great point, I didn't think about that. TLC 4x4 did a pretty extensive inspection of it last spring. He fixed some things, left others alone which apparently didn't cause it to fall apart. Going to hold off on taking the trip to check it out. More research.

Why don't you just ring TLC and talk to them, their reputation is for being expensive not dodgy so I am sure they will tell you about what they did and thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom