Searching for hub caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20230222_123518.jpg

Hello everyone. I'm looking for Hub caps that fit these wheels. They are on a 4runner and I don't know what year landcruiser they came from. They use acorn style lug nuts. Just from a basic Google, factory caps are pretty expensive from what I have found so I will probably try and find an off-brand if I can?

Try posting in your local clubhouse, and look/post in the classified section. AFAIK there's no aftermarket cap that fits.

Try posting in your local clubhouse, and look/post in the classified section. AFAIK there's no aftermarket cap that fits.
Thanks for the information! Do you have a picture of what the caps look like that will fit so that I have a reference?

Thanks for the information! Do you have a picture of what the caps look like that will fit so that I have a reference?
s-l1600.jpg

From a quick Google search of 'landcruiser wheel'.

View attachment 3255495

Hello everyone. I'm looking for Hub caps that fit these wheels. They are on a 4runner and I don't know what year landcruiser they came from. They use acorn style lug nuts. Just from a basic Google, factory caps are pretty expensive from what I have found so I will probably try and find an off-brand if I can?
If they have the acorn style lug nut (tapered seat) then they are from 1993-mid-1996 Land Cruiser.

Most 1996+ have the shank style lug nuts with flat seats.

The hub caps will work from all 1993-1997 Land Cruisers on those wheels. Or, if you really want to dress it up, you can get Lexus LX450 hub caps.

Center Cap.jpg

Welcome to MUD.

Amazon product ASIN B09RSLHPT3
From what others have said, the caps you actually get aren't black. Instead they're like the ones in the post above.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom