Searching for an LX470 - the internet is telling me to get a 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you sure about that one? Haven't sat in a 200 but the 470 windows appear larger/taller from every angle, and all the pillars appear skinnier...
I would say yes. The 200 has bigger headrests making it feel like the viewing perspective a little tighter than the 100 but window size-wise, it’s a bit bigger (corners are not as round as the 100). That’s also one of the things my wife misses about the 200 as she drives it most of the time before, she thinks and feels she sees more in the 200. Headroom on the 200 is also higher by inch and a half than the 100. Been trying to convince her to get back on a 200 but she loves her RX. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Are you sure about that one? Haven't sat in a 200 but the 470 windows appear larger/taller from every angle, and all the pillars appear skinnier...
The greenhouse and visibility out on the 100 is really nice. Doesn't have that "looking out over a pier" feeling that many other vehicles have nowadays with the greater windshield rake, bigger hoods, etc.

Lol, I own a 100 series and an iphone 5! When something “just works”, why replace it.

Haha......I have a '97 eighty series, a '99 LX470 and an Iphone 6.

Wife and Daughter have all the latest phones, etc....

I'm happy with what works for me.

I have not driven the 200 but do have experience with the 5.7l through my Tundra.

That 5.7l 3uv is a beast of an engine in terms of torque and HP. It's daam powerful for sure. Sure it has its quirks in maintenance but it is nice to have that much potential power.

The fuel economy of the engine is horrendous but you can't have your ckae and eat it too.

With that experience if I can get a 200 I would definitely get one and keep the 100 on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom