Wanted Seals, weather stripping, other small parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am starting to prepare for the rebuild of my cruiser. Most everything I am listing here needs to be in good shape, ready to go into the cruiser with out much work (cleaning/painting/rebuilding/etc).

1970 Hardtop:
-Weather stripping (Top piece)
-Window seals (4 total)

1970 Rear hatch:
-Window seal
-Weather stripping

1977 Door:
-Weather stripping
-Window channel with felt (sides and bottom)
-Door panels
-Handles with locks
-Strikers

1977 Windshield:
-Glass
-Weather stripping (top and bottom)

I know that weather stripping is going to be tough to find second hand but worth a shot to see if anyone had some that they never used.

Other stuff:
-Emblems and gaskets(passenger side)
-Instrument cluster (1970 type)
-Rubber bump stops
-Brake lines
-Floor mats (1970 tub)
-Shift boots (Tran/Tcase)
-3pt seat belts/Lap belts for the jumps

I am going to be placing a order at Cruiser corps and CCOT soon, so I will adjust this according if I buy stuff I listed. If I cant get this stuff in a month or so I am just going to have to bite the bullet and pay retail. So if some one knows where to get weather stripping and window seals cheap let me know.

Thanks guys!

If you could check and see that'd be great.

Note to everyone: I am going out of town tomorrow so I will try and check up on my phone but email is king for this weekend. Chandlergraham1(at)mac.com.

Thanks guys.

Never got a email. I am placing a order this weekend so I would like to try and get all I can get now with out having to deal with ordering it all.

I need a non split hood for my '77 project REALLY bad. The one I have is ok but needs work and I do not have the time. Would rather just buy a rust free hood now then fix mine up later.

Also going to build me a tail gate for my 70 tub, Need some lower ambulance doors or a tail gate. Fabrication and rust repair is ok, I am not going for original, just nice.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom