For Sale SE WI 83 FJ60 all 4 doors complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JMK

Threads
Getting the nudge to make room in the garage since the 60 project is moving slowly. Posting the ad to show I'm doing something before I have pictures.
These are all four side doors from my 83 FJ60 in brown. No dents, no outside visible rust, haven't looked at the bottoms but will do that when I climb through all the stuff and dig them out.
Not sure what they're worth but I'm asking $1200 for all 4. I think one window crank is missing and the rear door panels had speakers cut into them.
I don't get on the interwebs much so be patient with my response time. Also have the seats but that's another listing.

20210711_150711.jpg

20210711_150837.jpg

20210711_150754.jpg

20210711_150914.jpg

20210711_150920.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pics, there is a little rust on the inside bottom seams, and obviously the panels were removed, there here somewhere. Willing to sell individually, still gotta dig further to get to the front doors tho.

Do you have the front interior door panels? Can you please post photos of them if you do? I'd be interested. Thank you.

Thank you for that effort @JMK. I think I will pass. I am looking for some with the stock speaker holes intact. Hopefully someone else can use them.

Sorry for the delay, yes I've shipped large parts before. Are you looking at all 4 doors?

It'll take a little bit, but I'd like to get a palletized weight for shipping quotes, then you can PayPal the full amount

It'll take a little bit, but I'd like to get a palletized weight for shipping quotes, then you can PayPal the full amount
No worries. I’m not in a rush. Lol it’s a long term project. Do you have more picture of the bottom seam of each door? Thank you so much.

Hi JMK - I just picked up a 40 that I'll be restoring. I noticed you are in Fort Atkinson. I'm near Lake Geneva. Let me know if you have a good local source for 40 parts and I'll do the same if I come across anything for your 60.

No worries. I’m not in a rush. Lol it’s a long term project. Do you have more picture of the bottom seam of each door? Thank you so much.
Ii can get more pics
Hi JMK - I just picked up a 40 that I'll be restoring. I noticed you are in Fort Atkinson. I'm near Lake Geneva. Let me know if you have a good local source for 40 parts and I'll do the same if I come across anything for your 60.
I'll keep an eye out, anything specific for starters? Typically I look out west

I took several pics of the bottom seams on each door, the driver's one is the worst. I'd like to email them direct so this board isn't loaded with pics. 9two04two02578

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom