. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cr Anders

SILVER Star
Threads

Last edited:
I moved to the Parker area from Monument, any recommended Independent shops for repair or more involved maintenance?

Thanks

I personally think it’s worth going to Golden for Slee. I’m in NE Denver, but anything outside of normal dealer maintenance I take to them. Once I’m out of warranty, I’ll probably go to them full time.

Last edited:
2001LC on the 100 series forum is in Englewood and works on my LX570. He’s as detailed as you can get.

Toy Car Care is good. I use them for my 100.

Still a little ways from you, but I've been pretty happy with Toy Auto Masters on South Broadway and Oxford. They likely don't have the uniquely specialized expertise of Slee, but they are closer and I found them and their owner to be incredibly honest and upfront, just like Slee. They've got some loyal customers that drive out from Elizabeth. If you need specialty service Slee would be ideal, for standard maintenance Toy Auto Masters is great.

As a point of reference I had them swap all shocks on my LX (in hindsight probably unneeded), but they spent an incredible amount of time doing the rears due to accessibility- held to the original quote and compensated me for a couple Ubers for the delay. Probably the right thing to do anyway, but a great attitude about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom