SCS F5 wheels fitment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased the 16x8 4.90" BS 5x150 SCS F5 wheels for my 2000 LC. I went to have them put on today and was told the front wheels didn’t properly fit. The backs fit fine. When I went to the tire shop I noticed there was some wobble on the hub, like they were a tad small, but felt like the wheel could possibly sit properly on the hub when lugs were impacted on. The tire company wouldn’t install the wheels saying they were too small and could shear off the lugs. Is this a common problem? What’s the fix? Thanks for your help.

1594483158772.png

I purchased the 16x8 4.90" BS 5x150 SCS F5 wheels for my 2000 LC. I went to have them put on today and was told the front wheels didn’t properly fit. The backs fit fine. When I went to the tire shop I noticed there was some wobble on the hub, like they were a tad small, but felt like the wheel could possibly sit properly on the hub when lugs were impacted on. The tire company wouldn’t install the wheels saying they were too small and could shear off the lugs. Is this a common problem? What’s the fix? Thanks for your help.
Interested if you ever were able to get this issue sorted out. I am looking at buying a set of F5's and want to make sure there are no issues. Thanks!

Interested if you ever were able to get this issue sorted out. I am looking at buying a set of F5's and want to make sure there are no issues. Thanks!
I contacted the company and they said that there is a tight tolerance and to take sandpaper and sand the hub a bit, because dirt and grease can build up. I just havent done it yet and may not. May be interested in selling them

I had F5s on my 04 and didn't have any issues.

No fitment issues here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom