screwed by Jim at OCD Tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And that my friend is the difference between someone who has a conscience and someone who doesn't.
No, that's the difference between being a business person and trying to be a friend to everyone. I really don't want to get into it with you Marshall you and I have had a good relationship.

We need a bad vender sticky. Just names, not a monotonous thread that goes on for an eternity. Only a mod can post up the name and a certain criteria to be named a bad vendor be followed/met, that way one bad dealing does not condemn an entire company/vendor...

And that my friend is the difference between someone who has a conscience and someone who doesn't.

No, that's the difference between being a business person and trying to be a friend to everyone.

It is true that a businessman with no conscience can and will make more money than one who wants to be honorable to his customers.

You can be Abraham Lincoln, or you can be Donald Trump. It's very rare to find someone who is both.

It is true that a businessman with no conscience can and will make more money than one who wants to be honorable to his customers.

If that's directed at me, it shouldn't be. Jim's past customers are not my customers. I am honorable to MY customers.

If that's directed at me, it shouldn't be. Jim's past customers are not my customers. I am honorable to MY customers.

If you were honorable about it, you would give all of these "customers" who got screwed his contact information and let them file a ******* lawsuit against the fxxx.

I couldn't do business with someone who does business with that thief. I guess its good I don't need a soft top.

Why, there's plenty of other options.

It can't be that hard to find the guy. A quick search reveals his name. Someone like that probably doesn't hold down a steady address or job though so that might be tricky. I have no interest either way, but why sell this product when this guy has had issues for the last 2-3 years after taking people's money and not delivering. He needs to be starved out if any of that is true.

In Oct of '09, I sold Jim a very worn original top from my '72 for a pattern; cost was postage cost. He offered a free top of my choice; no need for a soft top and I declined full top but accepted an offer of a free bikini top. You can guess; I have not received it yet. And some are defending him?

We need a bad vender sticky. Just names, not a monotonous thread that goes on for an eternity. Only a mod can post up the name and a certain criteria to be named a bad vendor be followed/met, that way one bad dealing does not condemn an entire company/vendor...

I got screwed by an unscrupulous jewelry maker at a swap meet ,...

Not at all bro. It was just a philosophical statement.

You could probably make more money if you were less honorable.

In Oct of '09, I sold Jim a very worn original top from my '72 for a pattern; cost was postage cost. He offered a free top of my choice; no need for a soft top and I declined full top but accepted an offer of a free bikini top. You can guess; I have not received it yet. And some are defending him?

The only one(s) defending him are the one(s) trying to profit from the guy's work while saying "fxxx it, I wasn't involved then" to all the people the guy has fxxxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom